Argentine guy willing to help!

marcoslfc

Registered
Hi, my name is Marcos, i'm a porteño and just discovered this website while bored at the office...
I really love my city, and making accquaintances from everywhere, so if you are new to BA or need any pointers on just about anything i will be glad to help you; since i lived abroad for some time and had the luck of getting to know locals that made my life a lot simpler (guess i'm just trying to give back something) i know the feeling of being new to a strange place.
I think having a desk job that bores me to death has something to do to with this idea too, jaja..
You can email me to [email protected]

Marcos.

jaja, just read it. i think it's true that's quite different from the american style pizza, even the italian one. we use a lot more mozzarella and the dough tends to be thicker, but i like the taste of argentine pizza...i guess it has to do with what you grew up with. for instance, when i was in the states i found peperonni pizza not as appealing as i thought...it's interesting to see what foreigners find curious about food and the city, there is some stuff i never would have guessed that would be seen es peculiar (ie: our pizza getting hammered!)

my kingdom for a pepperoni hot-n-ready from little caesar's (and some breadsticks from the olive garden)

xtrasback said:
my kingdom for a pepperoni hot-n-ready from little caesar's (and some breadsticks from the olive garden)

I actually love Argentine pizza.... But Little Caesar's. :eek: Most amazing pizza ever.

Pepperoni pizza......Yummm - Happy memories...

Anyway, Marco, if you fancy meeting up with some expats from here, we are heading out tonight for a drink (after office type of thing), the post is on this forum, friday drinks - you'd be more than welcome - we can discuss pizza over a fernet and coke! or in my case, a pint of gambrinus pale ale....

Back