Argentine mp3 sources

andebobandy

Registered
Okay, so I guess I could have anticipated this, but the licensing for many of the sites where I purchase mp3 is not extended to Argentina. I don't even mean like Limewire type sites (which is cerrado btw), but just straight purchase sites as well like Rhapsody.

I have heard that iTunes works, but in general I avoid downloading music that has undisclosed usage restrictions.

Anyone have a good source or am I going to have to do a forum search for proxy servers?

iTunes has been selling all their songs DRM free since January 2009.

You can also try Amazon.com.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am not opposed to free, but sometime your selection is pretty limited. I tried amazon, but no-go.

andebobandy said:
Okay, so I guess I could have anticipated this, but the licensing for many of the sites where I purchase mp3 is not extended to Argentina. I don't even mean like Limewire type sites (which is cerrado btw), but just straight purchase sites as well like Rhapsody.

I have heard that iTunes works, but in general I avoid downloading music that has undisclosed usage restrictions.

Anyone have a good source or am I going to have to do a forum search for proxy servers?
Yikes that sucks. They killed Limewire. Where is a replacement for Limewire?

rapidshare
mediafire
megaupload
torrents
rar
soundcloud

There is a guy selling discs full of MP3 on the B line subte, trouble is it all sort of ends at 1979 ;)

Back