Argentine News Blog

InsearchofBA

Registered
Hello everyone!

I am a long-time stalker of BAEXPATS but a first time poster. I lived in Argentina for a year as an exchange student (2008-2009) and was just in BA for the month of December conducting political research for my senior capstone project.

I recently started a blog (www.argentinanewswatch.com) where I hope hope to offer an analysis of Argentine politics as well as news briefings. My posts are all in English and I had the BAEXPATS crowd in mind as an audience when I started the blog. I hope my posts will be of interest to some of you. I am open to suggestions as well. My email is [email protected] and I tweet often @ArgNewsWatch.

My most recent post goes in to much more detail about who I am, what my positions are, and why I write.

Hope some of you will stop by!

Geoff

InsearchofBA said:
Hello everyone!

I am a long-time stalker of BAEXPATS but a first time poster. I lived in Argentina for a year as an exchange student (2008-2009) and was just in BA for the month of December conducting political research for my senior capstone project.

I recently started a blog (www.argentinanewswatch.com) where I hope hope to offer an analysis of Argentine politics as well as news briefings. My posts are all in English and I had the BAEXPATS crowd in mind as an audience when I started the blog. I hope my posts will be of interest to some of you. I am open to suggestions as well. My email is [email protected] and I tweet often @ArgNewsWatch.

My most recent post goes in to much more detail about who I am, what my positions are, and why I write.

Hope some of you will stop by!

Geoff

Mil translates as thousand not million, 20% of the population didn't gather in La Rioja!!!

Oops! That's quite the error. I must have just gotten careless in switching back and forth from Spanish to English. I try to be thorough but this slipped by me. You're right, 8 million would be an impressive turnout. I've since corrected it. Thanks (a million)!

Back