Argentine soccer

What's the backround of your question? I'm interested in soccer in general and I've got my favourite team in Germany. But have yet not decided which team to chear for in Argentina.

"jedi1307" said:
What's the backround of your question? I'm interested in soccer in general and I've got my favourite team in Germany. But have yet not decided which team to chear for in Argentina.
I might be fun to discuss here everything that has got to do with soccer, like going to games, watching them, favorite teams and players and stuff like that

My favorite team is Barcelona but for a local team and having lived in Spain for a few years, even had the opportunity to watch them train and a couple games at Camp Nou. In Argentina, I like Boca Juniors and would like to see a home game here. However, after watching the Tigre match riot on the news, I am a bit skeptical about seeing a game here up close and personal.Cheers - Brian

I have been to most teams in Gran BA
If you go to platea there is not a lot that will happen to you.

Hey all -
three futbol questions:
Any thoughts on how to get tickets (without going through one of the tour groups) for the Argentina/Chile match on 10/13?
Any suggestions for good places to watch matches on television? Preferably someplace with a mixture of portenos and expats. I'm living in Palermo Soho if that makes any difference in terms of suggestions.
Finally, any good sites for getting a full schedule of all club games for the next month or so?
Thanks in advance for any ideas,
Chris

Hi,
if anyone is interested in going to River -Boca october 7th, let me know, i want to buy tickets but i didn't find partners to go with. The reason: 200 pesos each ticket(official price)
my mail
[email protected]
Alex

"ChrisDaley" said:
Hey all -
three futbol questions:
Any thoughts on how to get tickets (without going through one of the tour groups) for the Argentina/Chile match on 10/13?
Any suggestions for good places to watch matches on television? Preferably someplace with a mixture of portenos and expats. I'm living in Palermo Soho if that makes any difference in terms of suggestions.
Finally, any good sites for getting a full schedule of all club games for the next month or so?
Thanks in advance for any ideas,
Chris
I think the tickets go on sale with ticketec
Maybe you will like Alamo or Locos por el futbol

Back