Argentine T.V. in U.S.

oldgringo

Registered
I know this is kind of a strange question, but we are returning to the U.S. so my daughter can finish her education there. My argentine wife is trying to find out about the possibility of watching some argentine tv up there. especially soccer . Have anybody on the forum any tips I am technology challenged but I think my daughter could explain it to me . thank you for any help

You can watch Telefe live on YouTube from anywhere. Other than that, I'd suggest Netflix

I know this is kind of a strange question, but we are returning to the U.S. so my daughter can finish her education there. My argentine wife is trying to find out about the possibility of watching some argentine tv up there. especially soccer . Have anybody on the forum any tips I am technology challenged but I think my daughter could explain it to me . thank you for any help

Tn,C5N, A24,canal 26, all available on YouTube for free!

You and your wife may want to take a look at this website for info regarding watching Argentine football (soccer) in the USA. The website covers football worldwide, so you will need to scroll down to games featured in Argentina. Depending on your TV/cable/dish setup in the states you may have access to football from Argentina. On the weekends you could take a trip through your TV grid and see what "football" is available. Networks to look for could include TYC and beIN. Also, I think TNT is showing some Argentine football now. At times maybe even YouTube. Good luck !

https://www.livesoccertv.com/

my sister has the Paquete Espanol on ATT Uverse and she watches Argie Soccer on Bien Sports. Also, Fox Lif and Teleffe.

Back