Argentinian government is taking over Vicentin?

Yes. AF mentioned in his speech today that it sets a precedent for the path to be followed for Argentina.

Food sovereignty (even though the company was already Argentine owned...)

Moral of the story is: If you don’t have capital, just take *cough* I mean expropriate it.

And so it begins lol, we all predicted this... Venezuela here we come - I hope all those who voted these Muppets in are happy. Our friend Bajo who earns dollars won't have to worry about hyperinflation.

I suspect some of you maybe jumping to conclusions. The private sector screwed this firm badly, Macri made it worse so a likely outcome was for some international firm to come in and buy it in bankruptcy. Would the us government let Boeing be bought out by the Chinese when they file for bankruptcy?

So Vicentin is Boeing now and a Chilean, Mexican or Brazilian investment fund who might buy it is comparable to China?

I suspect some of you maybe jumping to conclusions. The private sector screwed this firm badly, Macri made it worse so a likely outcome was for some international firm to come in and buy it in bankruptcy. Would the us government let Boeing be bought out by the Chinese when they file for bankruptcy?
How did the private sector screw this for profit, poorly run company?

Back