Argentinian government is taking over Vicentin?

IMHO Jeremias offers no arguments - deals only in cliches. As a slogan-repeating machine, it is a perfect example of brainwashing.

Man, you actually thought I was serious when quoting about "bad capitalist snakes and naughty colonialist vultures". Lol, compañero, you think I'm Trotsky reborn from Mexico and reloaded version K? Is English your native tongue, I mean, given how you fail to spot humour in English language?

Man, you actually thought I was serious when quoting about "bad capitalist snakes and naughty colonialist vultures". Lol, compañero, you think I'm Trotsky reborn from Mexico and reloaded version K? Is English your native tongue, I mean, given how you fail to spot humour in English language?
Excuse me for not recognizing what you term "humor".

Come on... on the brink...his satire piece on California Bernie voters being more radical communists than CFK and Maduro was genius.

Shame on you for not recognizing it

While everyone is focused on Vicentin and the Pandemic , the May YTD inflation rate was 43,5 % as disclosed by Infobae...!
For all those that have or plan to have CD deposits in pesos paying 30% LOL

Come on... on the brink...his satire piece on California Bernie voters being more radical communists than CFK and Maduro was genius.

Sorry - I guess I just don't get that kind of humor. Frankly, I find it rather sophomoric. My bad....!

Ah, no, sorry, that was not humour. I do prefer Cristina ten times over Bernie and his ilk.

While everyone is focused on Vicentin and the Pandemic , the May YTD inflation rate was 43,5 % as disclosed by Infobae...!
For all those that have or plan to have CD deposits in pesos paying 30% LOL

Deposit in pesos?? Now, that's quality humour everyone can understand! Deposit in pesos! At yearly 30!! Lol indeed. Wouldn't take them at 130%!

H
Deposit in pesos?? Now, that's quality humour everyone can understand! Deposit in pesos! At yearly 30!! Lol indeed. Wouldn't take them at 130%!
Have you seen what credit card interest rates look like in this country?

"Según los últimos datos proporcionados por el Banco Central de la República Argentina (BCRA), la tasa efectiva anual, el indicador con el que se calcula la tasa de interés en un año, que cobra cada banco emisor de tarjetas de crédito, varía entre el rango del 63% y 224%, con una tasa promedio del 131%. "

Quoted from this article here - https://www.iprofesional.com/finanzas/309129-cuales-son-las-tarjetas-de-credito-con-interes-mas-bajo

I was amazed that your casual remark of 130% was so close to the actual average credit card interest rate of 131%. But 224% per annum! You're going to need a whole tube of Astroglide at that level!

Back