Art for Kids

bellakoerfer

Registered
Just to let you know that a new term is starting for Art en Casa.
A great place for your children to be creative and make new friends in an english speaking environment.

We really look forward to welcoming some new students

for more info please look at-

bellasartencasa.blogspot.com

Awesome Bella my son is 7 and was born in Miami. My husband and I lacked in speaking to him in English from the beginning due to thinking it would be best to speak to him in Spanish so it would be easier for him to socialize better with the kids here. We realized it was somewhat a mistake. Now its hard to get him to speak it. Let us now how your classes work and the $$$. send me an email

If anyone else knows of any other English social spots for kids pls let me know!! tks

Hey Yelina,
For 7 year olds I have an english class right now[ starts again 15th] on Wednesdays
2-3.30pm. Its more reading/writing grammar. The other kids are Argentine but a good level as i have been teaching them for over a year. Classes, English or Art are 50 pesos a each.
My blog has picture and info ect.
un beso

ok well if we find at least 2 more kids we can start a new group around that time.
give me a week or two to see if their are any other parents interested for a new group and I will get back to u.
un beso

[email protected]

Back