Art lessons in Buenos Aires

KarenBra

Registered
Hi expats, I teach painting and drawing at my Studio in Buenos Aires city. English, french, spanish.You can see my work at my FB Karen Bra
Technique (oil, acrylics, pencil, ink, watercolour), composition, experimentation.

Friendly and relaxed, my studio wellcomes anyone from absolute beginners wanting to learn the basics to intermediate artists wishing to improve or learn new techniques will find what they need - and make new friends in the process.
Contact us for more information and join us!

Hi Karen! I am wondering if you are still offering classes. I like to paint with acrylics and watercolors, and make small sculptures with polymer clay. I am also available by email or whatsapp!
[email protected]
+14803042766

Karen: are you still teaching. Beginner, acrylics-only done 1 painting on own- would like to learn more. If still teaching. please contact me at WhatsApp 16174130032 Many thanks

Hi expats, I teach painting and drawing at my Studio in Buenos Aires city. English, french, spanish.You can see my work at my FB Karen Bra
Technique (oil, acrylics, pencil, ink, watercolour), composition, experimentation.

Friendly and relaxed, my studio wellcomes anyone from absolute beginners wanting to learn the basics to intermediate artists wishing to improve or learn new techniques will find what they need - and make new friends in the process.
Contact us for more information and join us!
I am interested . I want to start drawing again. Where in the city are you ?

Back