Asfcomex: International Move/estafador

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nikad, yes, please let me know the name and contact details of your friend. We are completely bamboozled and until this mess is sorted out, my husband can't come to Australia.
I just messaged you ;)

I called Andreani 5289-6700, but wasn't able to get through.
You should get in touch with the Australian Embassy in BA.
I'm sure they can recommend a company that can do the job.
I have somewhere the original Andreani paperwork from when I moved here,
but that was around ten years ago.

[font="Arial""]When we moved from the U.S. to BA in 2006 we used an International moving company called Wheaton. They contracted with a local company here in BA called KRP Movers. Our 40 foot container arrived on time, went through Customs rapidly and everything was unpacked at our house and the packing material taken away. Nothing was broken. A couple days later, a rep (Lucas Kent [email protected]) from the local company came out to our house in Pilar to see if everything went ok. We were very happy with the service.[/font]

[font="Arial""]Having said that, you can probably get in touch with a reputable international moving company in Australia (that you would feel comfortable with) tell them you want to move from Argentina to Australia, they should be able to handle everything, including working with a reputable mover here in BA. Hope that helps and good luck.[/font]

When I moved back to the US from Buenos Aires in 2014 (wow I can't believe it's going to be 3 years), I used Dinamo International Movers. the company that 'Nikad' has the link for in her profile. Nazareno is the guy I worked with and he was truly excellent in every way possible, honest, reliable and everything he said was 100% true and accurate. I highly recommend him. Search for my posts from late 2014 and you'll see my past recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back