Ash cloud and flying

Does anybody know where you can find if the flights have taken off?

I just saw the BA flight from today is cancelled, and they have taken of every flight off the website untill thursday(so I am guessing the reshedule those people on those flights), so that's off then for me. Lufthansa flight at 5 took off according to there website

Barney said:
Does anybody know where you can find if the flights have taken off?

I just saw the BA flight from today is cancelled, and they have taken of every flight off the website untill thursday(so I am guessing the reshedule those people on those flights), so that's off then for me. Lufthansa flight at 5 took off according to there website

Here you go:
http://www.aa2000.com.ar/

My Continental flight EZE to Houston was delayed about 12 hours, but took off this morning and I made it back to Houston. I did miss my connection and another day of work, but at least I got here safely. The ash cloud did cause a slight deviation from the regular route. I know the airlines are trying to operate, and it must be hard on their employees when you have a bunch of unhappy passengers.

My Lufthansa flight is in town, so without any unespected ash I should be able to take off

It's back! Our friends left from the US for BA last night on American, and they turned the flight around over Venezuela because of ash.

I came back in on the AA flight from JFK on Wednesday morning , the same flight has not operated since.

Back