At least 36 billion!

Can it possibly get more K than this?
An entire article is published about corruption in the K era. (I have no idea if the article is accurate or not, but that's beside the point).

What do we do?
Simple: grab a screenshot of one place where Macri is mentioned - his cousin, to be precise, but who cares? - and pretend the rest never happened.
Voila!

P.S. Not sure it's a K thing. Maybe it's just a bajo thing.
Are there any committed K's with whom one could hold an intelligent and honest debate? Someone should make a poll.

In another thread Bajo did say that he thought the Ks were evil, just lesser so than Macri and also that they engaged in corruption. So I'd assume that he advocates that Cristina and those complicit officials in her administration face jail time.

Can it possibly get more K than this?
An entire article is published about corruption in the K era. (I have no idea if the article is accurate or not, but that's beside the point).

What do we do?
Simple: grab a screenshot of one place where Macri is mentioned - his cousin, to be precise, but who cares? - and pretend the rest never happened.
Voila!

P.S. Not sure it's a K thing. Maybe it's just a bajo thing.
Are there any committed K's with whom one could hold an intelligent and honest debate? Someone should make a poll.

Ideological = irrational

Back