At Least, Prices And Inflation Are In Complete Control.

Two years ago I calculated my "fixed" monthly expenses (electricity, lp gas, house and car insurance, telephone, and internet and property taxes). The total was almost exactly $100 USD.

If I had added DirecTV (basic) the total would have been $140 USD.

Today the total for those services (including DirecTV) is almost exactly $280 USD.
100% increase, but not bad if it remains unchanged as Marci promised, next year 15% inflation. Just the building expense is U$200 for many, then there are other things.

Two years ago I calculated my "fixed" monthly expenses (electricity, lp gas, house and car insurance, telephone, and internet and property taxes). The total was almost exactly $100 USD.

If I had added DirecTV (basic) the total would have been $140 USD.

Today the total for those services (including DirecTV) is almost exactly $280 USD.

Steve with compounding it looks like 40%/yr. Macri has had almost a year. Doesn't look good.

Since the word "maid" is considered demeaning in the land of the Nov 8th Presidential election and used in BA by pretentios people, I will say "housekeeper"
Steve, you forgot to include you twice a week housekeeper.
My water bill for 2 months in ultra chic Recoleta is a mere $1,572.00.
Yes, my unhealthy insurance is only for myself. However, I apologize for not mentioning that after a major problem that I may have, I will be able to recooperate at the Alvear Palace Hotel in a suite for only $150.00 (yes, Pesos) a day extra.
Sorry for any misundersanding and delete my original post..

Your health insurance premiums went up according to what the governmet decreed, right? Insurers cannot increase w/o govt. approval. I don't get the bit about Alvear Palace. A joke?

Steve, you forgot to include you twice a week housekeeper.
My water bill for 2 months in ultra chic Recoleta is a mere $1,572.00.

I didn't forget the housekeeper. He works inside and outside of the house about six hours every day.

He does all of the landscape maintenance and gardening, the laundry, and also cooks, but I don't pay him.

PS: I don't have a water bill, either.
emo32.gif

I didn't forget the housekeeper. He works inside and outside of the house about six hours every day.

He does all of the landscape maintenance and gardening, the laundry, and also cooks, but I don't pay him.

PS: I don't have a water bill, either.
emo32.gif

Hope the AFIP doesn't get you..! or your Housekeeper sues for the benefits..!

Back