Ativan

duanestorey

Registered
I had a prescription for Ativan from back in Canada to help with anxiety on airplanes. Unfortunately it's almost out, and I still have a lot of flying left to do before I go home.

I went through other posts, and some people said that some farmacies will let you buy medication if you bring in the empty bottle. Anyone have any experience with that?

Outside of that, what are my options? I assume I would have to pay for a doctor locally here to prescribe the same thing. Can anyone recommend an english speaking doctor that's a reasonable cost if that's the case?

Thanks.

Ativan is a benzodiazepin, which means that it is sold under medical prescription only. You need to visit a medical doctor here. I can recommend you a very good medical doctor who speaks Englsih, feel free to PM for further details.

Go to Pharmacia Azul, on Cordoba between Florida and San Martin. Present them with the generic name for Ativan. No script necessary, or at least not the last time I checked. If that doesn't work, send me a PM. There are other places as well.

Big Pharma and the AMA don't hold sway here like they do in the states. A damn fine thing.

Back