AUGUST: Room in Warm 2-BR Apartment - Everything Included

tinto

Registered
Hi,
I'm renting my room in a shared apartment from August until December, ideally to someone who can commit to the entire duration. The rent is $1200 pesos a month, including all utilities, phone line for local calls, housekeeper once a week, internet connection, and building expenses. We have a doorman during the day and a security guard at night. Given what's available in this area, this apartment is a find (that´s why we moved there a year and a half ago!). In fact many rooms being offered in not-as-good neighborhoods are going for a similar price. The apartment is in great condition, clean, sunny, and you get half the apartment instead of sharing with a bunch of people. The other roommate is Argentine, late twenties, and teaches Spanish.

The apartment is a 2-bedroom with a large kitchen, spacious living room/dining room, single bathroom, and balcony with nice views of Palermo Hollywood. The bedroom available is a decent size and is filled with light during the day (with the shutter down it is completely dark for sleeping). It comes with a double bed, large closet with shelves and drawers for clothes and belongings, a space heater, and a ceiling fan. There is also addtional room in the living room for books or other items.

The apartment is extremely well located, in Palermo Hollywood right by the Palermo subway stop (D line), three blocks from Las Cañitas, 15 minutes to Plaza Serrano walking, close to all types of transit, restaurants, cafes and Palermo parks (Bosques de Palermo/Rosedal/lake). It´s a fabulous area to be in if you live here or are visiting.

We're looking for a mature nonsmoker who is very tidy and responsible, and who would be a good fit overall for the place. Please write us if you're interested and include a little bit about yourself and how long you've been in BsAs, how long you plan to stay, what you do, hobbies...anything relevant. We would be happy to provide more information about the place and roommate - just ask.
Feel free to forward this to anyone who might be interested.

Please contact me at [email protected].
Thanks!

Back