Aveda

Moonwitch

Registered
Any fans of the brands stuff? Does anybody know of anywhere in Buenos Aires that sells it?

I've seen Aveda all over the place. My daughter was upset when she came for a visit because she worked in a salon in Canada that sold Aveda and she said the price was supposed to be fixed/consistent and I tried to explain to her that rules like that don't apply here - given the difference in the currencies and economies.

Maraya, where have you seen it? Is there a drugstore or "perfumeria" chain that carries it? The supplies I brought from the States are almost exhausted.

Thanks...

Maraya said:
I've seen Aveda all over the place. My daughter was upset when she came for a visit because she worked in a salon in Canada that sold Aveda and she said the price was supposed to be fixed/consistent and I tried to explain to her that rules like that don't apply here - given the difference in the currencies and economies.

I would start calling high end salons and asking because I have seen many imported hair products here but mostly in the salons (not grocery store or pharmacy). I see a lot of Loreal products but just the other day I saw a tigi/bed head salon.

If you´re looking for more natural hair products I know there are several
L´Occitane stores in Capital Federal.

Suerte!

I used to work for AVEDA...it is not distributed here....

Go to their website and it will confirm this ....they had talked many years ago to come to South America and instead went to Hong Kong and the likes.

Avena is another problem, I have to go to Barrio Chino for that.

Such a shame. You can;t ship from the UK website either. I need to check out the US website.

Moonwitch said:
Avena is another problem, I have to go to Barrio Chino for that.

Such a shame. You can;t ship from the UK website either. I need to check out the US website.

Quaker brand is ubiquitous: of the stores' own brands, I find the widest selection in Leader Price

Back