average rental price

hema247

Registered
What's the average rental for a studio or 1 bed in Palermo or Ricoleta. Also the same for a flat share

Thanks

I'm an expat and handle furnished rentals here. It really depends on the quality of the studio, location etc. We have some as low as $600 and as high as probably $1200. I'm trying to drive it home to the owners that they need to reduce their prices...especially during the low-season. I've been met with some resistance, but most of my clients are open to negotiating.

Hema,

I´m the manager of Casa34, a short-term rental agency. I´ve been living in Buenos Aires since 2006 and in February started working full time in rentals. Each year both local rents and furnished tourist/expat rents go up. In fact my two year "local" lease has a 20%(!!) increase built into the contract for the second year.

Jaime is correct to point out that we are in the low season (until August) for short-term rentals, so there might be some deals.

The prices in USD are on our website - feel free to take a look. Some rents are negotiable if the apartment is available and the owner is anxious to get a renter in the apt.

You can send any inquiries to [email protected]

Saludos!

I'd say between $700 to $1000 dollars a month.

hema247 said:
What's the average rental for a studio or 1 bed in Palermo or Ricoleta. Also the same for a flat share

Thanks

Back