Avoid Becoming a Victim of Crime

Steve admits Ayn is irrelevant!

Please say hello to blah blah, futbol junkie, and the black hand when you suddenly find yourself in "their" company.

Orwellian and Dudester will also be there. Do let them all know I haven't forgotten their wonderful contributions.

What is up with ajoknoblauch, with the Ayn Rand mentioning over and over
again as if being emanated from a broken analog record..

What is up with ajoknoblauch, with the Ayn Rand mentioning over and over
again as if being emanated from a broken analog record..

steveninbsas is the aynvangelist who keeps citing Scripture or, in less annoying moments, merely paraphrasing it.

steveninbsas is the aynvangelist who keeps citing Scripture or, in less annoying moments, merely paraphrasing it.

My dear ajoknoblauch,

On a number of occasions you have made comments about Ayn Rand regardless of the fact that my posts had nothing whatsoever to do with her or her philosophy. It is doubtful that blaming me will end your "Randy" obsession.

I have therefore decided to ask that the member who recently bequeathed me his Ayn Rand puff up doll to send it to you instead.

When you are almost done doing whatever you want to do with her, you can just give it one final, little prick.

My dear ajoknoblauch,

On a number of occasions you have made comments about Ayn Rand regardless of the fact that my posts had nothing whatsoever to do with her or her philosophy. It is doubtful that blaming me will end your "Randy" obsession.

I have therefore decided to ask that the member who recently bequeathed me his Ayn Rand puff up doll to send it to you instead.

When you are almost done doing whatever you want to do with her, you can just give it one final, little prick.

Ayn may have been one of our greatest satirists (or should I say parodists, or self-parodists?), even if she was unaware of the fact.

Back