Ba Dining Recommendation By Way Of Ny Times

Thanks for sharing ! I think Buenos Aires at least has an excellent selection of restaurants and prices
are reasonable compared to North America or Western Europe. I´m not always too adventurous. I enjoy
the atmosphere at the well known "Million" in Recoleta.

Thanks for sharing ! I think Buenos Aires at least has an excellent selection of restaurants and prices
are reasonable compared to North America or Western Europe. I´m not always too adventurous. I enjoy

Actually, Milión is in Retiro/Barrio Norte.

Love the place but the food is a real rip off and not that good.

I'll give Artemisia II (Gorriti 5996) a plug for vegetarians: a couple of fish dishes but everything else vegetarian, some Asian and Oriental flavours, everything we had was lovely and fresh. Lunch for two with mains, a decent bottle of wine, coffee and a (delicious) shared dessert was about $300. Pleasant ambience and interior. May need a reservation.

Million is in recoleta. That s what all the public services say so and i live 2 blocks from there.

Food is better at Bar Gran Danzon, Pizza Piola, Dada or Sipan. (All max 10 blocks away)

Million is in recoleta. That s what all the public services say so and i live 2 blocks from there.

Food is better at Bar Gran Danzon, Pizza Piola, Dada or Sipan. (All max 10 blocks away)

I stand corrected. Milión is on Paraná, one block from Uruguay, which is the northern limit of Retiro.

Back