• USA

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other (Americas)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Other (Europe)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (I don't give a ****)

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • Other (Some impossibility, like Honduras or France)

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
They are all foreigners, but Swiss hates immigrants. How so?!

Oh isadora! I was hoping you were referring to their defense (not letting anything through).

However, your clarification doesn't surprise me in the least.

It must suck when your team doesn't make it past the group stage. I guess making comments about the nationality of the Swiss players (who are all Swiss citizens) is all you have left.

I don't like Italians, that bunch of t....s! But I like the Swiss even less, they are like the white guys calling "blacks" the blacks. You can't simply do that. Only the blacks can say blacks.

I don't like Italians, that bunch of t....s! But I like the Swiss even less, they are like the white guys calling "blacks" the blacks. You can't simply do that. Only the blacks can say blacks.

Really? What do you call black people, the melaninly gifted?

Stop while you're behind.

Well, if you'd like to be called "a rat" and even put up a smiley face and praise the Swiss for their show of multicultural players, go on!

Being told, you can call us Blacks, but you ain't callin' us the N*****'s, unless you are one of the brothers, and be a real black skinned.

Personally i think all national football teams should go with the same rules the home nations use.

born there, parent or grandparent from there or minimum of 5 years education under the age of 18 in the relevant country.

none of this bullshit like Eduardo suddenly becoming Croatian etc.

Personally i think all national football teams should go with the same rules the home nations use.

born there, parent or grandparent from there or minimum of 5 years education under the age of 18 in the relevant country.

none of this bullshit like Eduardo suddenly becoming Croatian etc.

Switzerland is one of the strictest countries as far as immigration goes. I think there are very few exception to citizenship by blood. I personally know an Italian naturalized Swiss, but I think it has to do more with money than with her marriage to a Swiss.

Anyway, Switzerland every now and then comes out with an anti immigrant campaign, which in the western world wouldn't be tolerated (especially in the European Union). However, they seem they have no problem in bending their own rules for sports.

Is that Switzerland or the ministry of Swiss immigration's team playing?!

To expand on this. Why do many EU teams have quite a few "Immigrants" from Eastern Europe or"Ex Yugoslavia", Turkey, Etc. Few "Swiss" for example the Ibrahimis, Shaskiri etc.. Same with France or Sweden with Zlatan Ibrahimovic? I say B)

Are these immigrants better players or a less expensive option? Most are nationals but still represent a minority? or have phony nationality papers. Like cases we know. :cool:

Back