BA expats singles night?

deeve007

Registered
Read in another thread about a previous singles night that seemed fairly popular with forum members, wondering who'd be interested in doing something similar again?

Maybe in a week or so if we have enough interested parties? Let me know.

Cheers.

i know there's a biz here called mixmatch that does singles events (speed dating?) - mix of locals and extranjeros. I know they're having an event this thursday night (july 7), 930ish, at Ginger Bar in Palermo, might be worth a try. My friend said she he had a good time last time she went, not sure if she met any casanovas, but I think she went on a date or two with someone she met from it.

I would be up for a singles night, keep me updated!

I'm happy to arrange the venue/booking ...etc too once we have numbers, and can come up with a few fun ice breakers I'm sure. We'll make sure it's a good laugh as much as anything else. ;)

Well hopefully this would be both expats and locals, always good to have a mix!

i organized one in dec of last year and as I mentioned we had about 35 people show. I would be happy to help if you need it and would attend.
for the record the last one had age range from 20yrs-60. Half locals, half expats and about an even split between men and women.
I did it early at 830 at Congo in Palermo as it was summer (outside). people had wrist bands which i had the bar give me so we could identify each other subtly. not everyone liked the idea, but it worked well enough.
keep us posted!

failing that, let's all just go to one of the expat weekly events and at the beginning of the night, stand up, raise your glass and say,
"HI, IM AN EXPAT AND I'M SINGLE"......
who knows, once the laughter stops, it may work....and it's probably better than speed dating.
n

Back