Baby kitten needs home

BA Bound Jan2010

Registered
Wednesday night I was walking my dog and heard a kitten crying for help. I tracked down the yell to an abandoned construction lot. There was a slot in the gate big enough for me to get my hand in. After a few minutes of coaxing - I was able to grab the little girl. I couldn't leave her there! So I took her home and feed her and she is now staying in my bathroom. She's about 10 weeks old - pure black with a tint of gray on her neck and back. Very cute, very sweet! She needs a new home - I have 2 cats already and that is enough! Anyone looking for a baby kitty to love? I've attached a pic.

I live in Palermo Hollywood and would be happy to meet anyone interested.

***She's not overly thrilled with my dog but doesn't seem to be too bothered. She does have a weird thing with her tail. The end of her tail (maybe 1/2 inch at the top) seems to be dead and there is no hair. Otherwise seems to be in pretty decent health considering.

If you're interested please send me a PM - thanks!

Attachments

• Cassie and company 027.jpg
    Cassie and company 027.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 39
Aww, what a cutie, and thanks to you for being kind hearted enough to take her in and try to place her. I'd love to take her, but am in a precarious enough position with one cat right now and simply can't.

That said, if nobody contacts you regarding adoption, there is a shelter Michimiau http://www.centromichimiau.com.ar/ that does spay/neutering/shots and has an adoption center where you might be able to place the little love. Good luck!! Wish I could be of more help...

***Update***

Baby kitty is still available. I took her to the vet and he said she is very healthy - the issue with her tail is a bacteria and we are applying cream so it should be good in a few weeks. Her and my dog are now best buddies - they love each other!

Anyone want this precious girl??? We already have 2 cats - 3 is too many!

Back