Babylon 5 Remastered, where to watch it from Argentina?

Redpossum

Registered
Not currently available on AppleTV or HBOMax, the only two streaming services to which I sub.

Any suggestions, my fellow expats?

Google says that it's on Amazon Prime too but a)I keep finding Google searches falling short on veracity so I tend not to believe anything anymore until I've checked it out myself and b)I don't know whether Amazon Prime offer the same programmes worldwide became I don't use it. 30 day free trial binge watch maybe?

Next try dailymotion.com I know they have at least a few episodes there. Dailymotion is a French variant on YouTube and being French they usually just say "bof" to takedown requests - especially those from the USA.

Finally, you are old enough to remember USENET but you might not know that it is still a thing. You will probably need to download a Usenet newsreader capable of processing binary files if you don't have one already and you can check whether BFrm is on there with sites such as binsearch.info

Also, Wiki says that when HBO's license expired streaming rights were acquired by the free streaming service Tubi. But I have no idea if Tubi is available in Argentina.

If you are still into Usenet and download binaries, the advantages over torrents include that they come from dedicated news servers rather than packets from random (potentially compromised) users machines

Back