Babysitter Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eturner67

Registered
Hi all -

I wanted to put a note out here to extend my services as part time babbysitter/nanny! I'm 23, from California and am here for the next few months for a marketing internship. My job is unpaid and I am hoping to make some extra money to fund me staying in Buenos Aires longer! I babysat in addition to working full time to help fund my trip down here and I miss spending time with young kids!

I have over 10 years of babysitting experience, taking care of all age ranges from infants to young teenagers and have no problem handling a group of siblings. I was also previously a dance teacher for kids from 3 - 7 and have taught English in Spain to the same age group! I work about 20 hours a week and am available nights and weekends as needed! I'm happy to put you in touch with references if you need as well!

Please send me a personal message or email me directly at [email protected] if you are looking for help! :)

Thanks!
Erin

Hi are you still available to babysit? I just moved down here with my husband for his job and I work from home. We have a 18 month old girl who constantly distracts me and prevents me from getting any work done. Do you have any mornings or afternoons during the weekdays available? a couple of days a week would be greatly appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Jobs 1
valeria.orq Jobs 0
N Women's Forum 0
J Jobs 0
valeria.orq Jobs 0
Back