Bahia Blanca

LAWoman

Registered
Hello,

we are a family with 2 kids and are moving to Bahia Blanca soon.

I was wondering if there is anyone English/German speaking in Bahia to get in touch with !?!?!? Or give me any advice on life out there before we move?

We are a very sociable family and love to meet new people. I am looking forward hearing/meeting you!

Best wishes
Bettina

Talk to Steve

Thanks,for your answer! I wrote him a pm already but unfortunately didn´t get an answer yet. Either I shocked him with all my questions :-( or he is, like it seems everybody, at the moment is busy during holidays...

I read your previous thread asking for advice whether or not you should move there. I came to the conclusion it wasn't a good idea, but you've decided to go ahead with plans. And that's your decision.

Don't expect people to come to your rescue because you're ready to panic. People have their own lives and can't drop everything to take care of answering your questions.

You've made a move before. It's a new adventure. Prepare to learn from it. You and your husband made the decision so make the best of it.

I read your previous thread asking for advice whether or not you should move there. I came to the conclusion it wasn't a good idea, but you've decided to go ahead with plans. And that's your decision.

LAWoman: how could you ignore jantango's conclusion?

But seriously: enjoy your new life in Argentina. I am sure you will like it! Also: if you are ever near Mendoza - let me know and we can get together for a Kaffee & Kuchen.

LAWoman: how could you ignore jantango's conclusion?

But seriously: enjoy your new life in Argentina. I am sure you will like it! Also: if you are ever near Mendoza - let me know and we can get together for a Kaffee & Kuchen.

Most of the advice offered about the community didn't include what the family needs for a comfortable and happy life for two years. One can say "no" to a transfer and wait for another location. They have to live with their decision.

I don't know about Bahia Blanca but have spent some time south of there. You will be a few hours drive to Los Grutas, my favorite beach town with nice beaches and warm (76F) water and the Valdez Peninsula, a great wild life park (whales, penguins, sea lions). Enjoy your new life.

Tom

I don't know about Bahia Blanca but have spent some time south of there. You will be a few hours drive to Los Grutas, my favorite beach town with nice beaches and warm (76F) water and the Valdez Peninsula, a great wild life park (whales, penguins, sea lions). Enjoy your new life.

Tom
Interesting that you mention Las Grutas. We thought about traveling there this summer. So you think Las Grutas would be a nice place for a about a week of summer vacation? Weather still ok in March?

Interesting that you mention Las Grutas. We thought about traveling there this summer. So you think Las Grutas would be a nice place for a about a week of summer vacation? Weather still ok in March?

I don't know about March but probably fine. We stayed at the Mirador del Golfo, ocean front room with balcony. A little funky but nice. Right on the edge of town so a short walk to anywhere without being at ground zero. And the water is truly swimmable!!

Back