Baseball and American Football??

Jimmy Zazo

Registered
Hey all,

I've been in BA for over a month now, but I can't seem to find any sports bars that play anything but soccer and tennis. I haven't had a problem in any other Latin American city in finding at least one spot to watch some baseball.

Does anyone have some advice on a nice bar to watch some American Football and the upcoming Postseason baseball games?

At this point I don't care if it's the shadiest bar in town or on a couch in someone's living room... I really need to see some U.S. sports!

Much thanks,
--Jim

Hey Jim,

There are a couple of bars you should check out, the most known is "The Alamo Bar", then you have "Fusion" and "The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl". Google them and you'll get the address and directions.

There's another way to watch all NFL, MLB, etc games online. Check out the thread I created about that topic, if you can't find it just PM and I'll send you the info.

Hope that helps.

Saludos,

Mariano.

Hey Jim,

I'm looking for a place to watch American Football, too. Did you check out the bars suggested above?!?!?! Can you let me know if any of them televise American Football games? Always looking for someone to watch them, so let me know if you're interested....

Thank you:)

The Alamo Bar is a decent place to catch the games. They usually draw quite a crowd on Sunday though many people leave once their favorite team finishes playing.

I was there watching college football two saturdays ago and they said a bunch of Red Sox fans were going to arrive to watch the Sox game, so yes.

I assume they turn on whatever the majority of people there want to see, so it may be difficult to catch MLB on Sunday. You can call first to verify. I bought $10.00 worth of credit on Skype for purposes just like this and it has worked wonderfully.

Back