Basketball Court

jjsto

Registered
Does anyone know where I could rent a full indoor basketball court for an entire day? Preferably located near belgrano/palermo, but can really be anywhere...TIA...

Does anyone know where I could rent a full indoor basketball court for an entire day? Preferably located near belgrano/palermo, but can really be anywhere...TIA...

well, it's not indoors or near palermo, and a bit of a pain to get to, but I did find this nicely placed basketball court in Iruya.

10201377965_f9ebe5e77f_z.jpg

well, it's not indoors or near palermo, and a bit of a pain to get to, but I did find this nicely placed basketball court in Iruya.

10201377965_f9ebe5e77f_z.jpg

Is this new? I've been to Iruya half a dozen times, and don't recall seeing it.

Is this new? I've been to Iruya half a dozen times, and don't recall seeing it.

not sure but it doesnt look too new to me. It's near the top of the hill, towards the cemetery, and the path to walk to the lookout point with the big cross.

In order to absolve myself of highjacking this thread, I will offer some potentially useless advice. I know there is some kind of gym that looks to be a basketball court on Nicaragua, between fitz roy and bonpland (i think?), but not sure about rental, etc. It might be part of a school or something, but worth a shot!

You might want to consult at a club de barrio that has a basketball court. There are tons around the city that are smaller and have small indoor courts or even full sized. If they are not doing anything with it, they might be willing to rent it to generate some revenue. I also know that you can rent courts by the hour (just like those small soccer courts) at those places that are under overpasses. In that case, it would be a covered court, but still open air. For a court, you might want to call the Club Nautico Bouchardo. It might be worth a shot to call Obras--they have a ton of courts. I know for sure of one of those underpass places near Flores/Floresta that rents by the hour--you might could rent it all day as most don't even bother using the basketball court. You are welcome to send me a message.

Club atletico Colegiales has one, even a basketball school for kids. In btw palermo & belgrano...not a fan of the sport but i saw a pic of the new facilities. Looked pretty good.

I believe the courts at Armenia 1366 can be rented. Not sure who to talk to.

http://www.clubharrods.com.ar/actividades/basquet has nice courts. I doubt you could rent a court anywhere for an entire day unless you convinced the club board you are Dennis Rodman.

I just moved to the Buenos Aires area and am new to this thread... if you found a court and/or league, do you need more players? I played often before relocating here for a couple months, and would love to join a consistent game.

Let me know - David ([email protected])

i'll let you know. currently i got a team of 2 yanquis, 1 brit, 1 italian and a 6'4" argentine looking to take any on takers. working on getting a court...

Back