BBC: BA Noisiest City in latin America

"With no immediate improvement in sight, the only solutions are to leave the city, wear ear muffs or talk a little louder."

razal said:
"With no immediate improvement in sight, the only solutions are to leave the city, wear ear muffs or talk a little louder."
Now you know why Argies are always screaming.

I found Panama City, Panama to be the noisiest city I've been to in Latin America.

daniel schweimler is the laziest foreign correspondant at the BBC. His miniscule and basic articles leave a lot to be desired.
i cant believe that buenos aires is noisier than bombay or calcutta - but perhaps they dont take into account the noise people make too?
anyone know which is the quietest city in the world?

yeah, BA is a pretty quiet place. Eh? What did you say? Huh? Would you speak up!

thebookcellar said:
daniel schweimler is the laziest foreign correspondant at the BBC. His miniscule and basic articles leave a lot to be desired.
i cant believe that buenos aires is noisier than bombay or calcutta - but perhaps they dont take into account the noise people make too?
anyone know which is the quietest city in the world?

To be fair to DS, The Noise is a story that's popped up in the news media worldwide and he's probably only regurgitating a press release. To be further fair to DS he's probably a very nice guy and for all we know, might post here under a different name and be a liked and respected member of this community.

However I've lost count of the number of times I've emailed him or the BBC to say No! No! No! It isn't like that at all! He just doesn't seem to be able to get under the skin of situations, does he? Now Candace Piette....

Back