Beds for sale

steveinbsas

Registered
I have a Piero bed (mattress and box spring) for sale (the bed in the photo below). It measures 1.4 x 1.9 and standard/double/full) sheets fit perfectly. It is less than four years old and in near new condition (no stains). It is in Palermo on Charcas near Plaza Italia in the guest room of a friend's apartment. I can arrange delivery with a trusted flete to most areas of CF and even GBA Norte (to San Vincente or Olivos e.g.).

This link has a video of the exact same bed for sale on mercado libre for $1600 pesos. The price including delivery is $800 pesos.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar...r-piero-high-class-2-plazas-mira-el-video-_JM

I also have a queen (1.6 x 1.9) custom made "platform" bed with an oak finish wood base w/o headboard and a Rosen "UNO" mattress that was purchased new (at a 30% discount from list price) for $2600 two years ago. It is somewhat lower in height than the standard box spring and mattress combination and is for sale for $1300 plus delivery cost. It is now in my apartment in Belgrano and I have a short video of the bed I can send by email.

Both mattresses have innerspring ("resortes") construction and are firm, but not rock hard.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Back