Belmondo folding bike for sale

Caribbean Cool

Registered

This link is to the bike as new. A Belmondo bike is EXACTLY the same as a TERN. Same fittings, same everything except the color, and mine is the dark olive green that other bicyclists covet. It is really a beauty. It includes the rack and lights. It has hardly been used. I love Argentina...then my bike....then other things in life after that. I am sorry to give it up. $320 Recoleta Jim

This link is to the bike as new. A Belmondo bike is EXACTLY the same as a TERN. Same fittings, same everything except the color, and mine is the dark olive green that other bicyclists covet. It is really a beauty. It includes the rack and lights. It has hardly been used. I love Argentina...then my bike....then other things in life after that. I am sorry to give it up. $320 Recoleta Jim
But for only 50 bucks more one can buy this bike brand new. With warranty and everything....

I will offer you 150 USD, if PayPal is OK. Otherwise 100 in cash.

Hi....I have not tried Mercadolibre and I have over a month to do it.....I will put it on at $220 and thanks for the offer. FYI...the bike has only been used for a couple of months. It was packed away as I could not get back into the country. It is hardly distinguishable from brand new.

Last edited:
Hi....I have not tried Mercadolibre and I have over a month to do it.....I will put it on at $220 and thanks for the offer. FYI...the bike has only been used for a couple of months. It was packed away as I could not get back into the country. It is hardly distinguishable from brand new.

I wish you the best of luck, and I sincerely hope you get your price!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Expat Life 4
Tilda Expat Life 12
C Expat Life 0
Back