Benefit of Bank Account with DNI

Good news. Which bank?
A few years ago both galicia and Santander told me this...
Santander didn't ask me for proof of income and gave me a credit card as soon as I applied (day I got my DNI).
I opened it online last year without talking to anyone and everything came in the mail a week and a half later.

That being said, it was a low amount then, and is still now (they never updated it, and their account managers
aren't great, so I switched to Galicia now that I have a credit history and demonstrable income) but it should be
fine for your needs.

I will make the recommendation of a "cuenta universal" from either Banco Ciudad, Provincia, or Nacion. It was very straightfoward for me and the cajeros "Link" are more readily available in the country as a whole. Private banks use Banelco and it may be harder to find one when out in the sticks. They only ask for DNI.

I will make the recommendation of a "cuenta universal" from either Banco Ciudad, Provincia, or Nacion. It was very straightfoward for me and the cajeros "Link" are more readily available in the country as a whole. Private banks use Banelco and it may be harder to find one when out in the sticks. They only ask for DNI.
Can the debit card be used anywhere? Stores, etc? And have you transfered money from WU to your account?

Back