Bernie in 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="jantango, post: 368111, member: 3370"]
[/QUOTE]

Only thing Uncle Bernie will be running for in 2020 is the nearest toilet.

Only thing Uncle Bernie will be running for in 2020 is the nearest toilet.

Grampa Bernie won't get the nomination. What will happen is the usual: there will be a number of Dem candidates, some of them genuinely progressive. This way the corporate Democrats can fool the marks who are their base into thinking the party is progressive. But as the number gets whittled down, they will all get eliminated. The last man standing will be another corporate Democrat (who'll get funded by Wall Street and Silicon Valley). Then the party base will be told, in the usual bait-and-switch style, something like this: "Look, we know the nominee is not perfect but now we have to put our differences aside and unite to defeat the evil Republican ogre." Works each time.

I just found a kickoff event in BA posted on the site map for April 27. I think it's a bogus event because no one can watch Bernie in the park without WIFI, computer, or a large screen. Before I read the host details, I didn't know the basic requirements.

If you are interested in participating in a small gathering at 2:00pm, send me a PM with your complete name, home phone, and email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back