Best 0km SUV

I did. It felt cramped, under powered and a bumpy ride.
I see a lot of ads for the Tracker, it seems to be made in Buenos Aires, but my memories of driving Chevrolets are of the mindless ergonomics (window controls in the centre console), and the way it would lock you out of the car after a few seconds, even with the key inserted.

We might be in the market this year for a second car, and again I'd like something a bit bigger to fend off the Argentinian drivers from Mrs. Pintor (or she can just drive through them, if she prefers).

I wanted real 4x4 with my SUV, that's something to factor in of you want to go off road or even driving on the beach on the coast. If it's not necessary, you have more and cheaper options, of course.

The Renault Duster was suggested to me as a reasonable choice, for all that I would avoid French cars like the plague due to the reliability issues. I believe the Duster was designed and comes from Romania, which may make it more dependable

the duster is a giant POS. i drove a rental one, which was only a year old somehow, and it rode like a covered wagon and had a build quality of something made in 1970

the duster is a giant POS. i drove a rental one, which was only a year old somehow, and it rode like a covered wagon and had a build quality of something made in 1970
Good to have another opinion, thanks! I think part of the recommendation was based on the fact that it isn't full of French electronics waiting to go wrong at the first opportunity.

I'm a big guy myself, pushing 6'6" and as wide as a linebacker. While I'm not looking to get one yet, I'm in the market for a used SUV in a couple years once our home is built in Provincia. Anyone have any recommendations? We've bought a 0KM Partner, it's meh width wise, and I don't have to literally crouch to get in it, but I'd like something I can enter/exit without doing gymnastics.

As others have said, Jeeps here aren't insane cost wise, but their reliability is something to be desired.

Back