Best Bilingual English kindergarten & primary school in Buenos Aires

RKroberts

Registered
Hi there, can anyone suggest a bilingual Spanish and English nursery / pre school & primary school in Buenos Aires? We’ll be based in Palermo Las Cañitas, Hipodromo de Palermo.

I’m English and and my wife is Argentinian
Kids are 2, 3 and 4 years old growing fast 😅

I don't have anything to offer on the subject and I would love to know about schools, prices, and personal experiences that families are having or have had.

You're looking at between 100-150k a month with discounts for how many kids you have in school.

Pricing for the colegio where my daughter goes;
1692966934322.png
Bear in mind that it started at 80,000 for primaria in March!!!

Last edited:
I do not mean to be a snob but seems VERY reasonable when comparing costs in other countries in Latin American countries.

This is for a school in Palermo.
Don’t think it’s a tremendously well known one but most of the parents say it’s expensive!

My daughter enjoys it and seems to have a nice atmosphere for the kids which for kinder and primary is the main thing for me.

@RKroberts In the Las Cañitas/Palermo Chico area, Florence Nightingale is a wonderful bilingual preschool. My daughter has been there for the past two years and the education level is top. The teachers and staff are also quite exceptional.

DM me if you want to chat schools. I’ve done so much research and visited quite a few in the last 3 months.

Back