Best Coffee Roaster in Buenos Aires - Padre

Glad that all have agreed on the degree of roasting, etc.

This comment may create some noise here..!

Went to a store where they sell Nespresso capsules, and a cute girl offered me a free small cup as a sample with 2 shots of Nespresso Kazaar Blend? I must say it was one of the best coffee flavors of an exceptional intensity, great body with a dense and creamy texture..!

Impressed with the easiness to operate the Nespresso Machine , insert the capsule and push the button! About US$100 for the Basic Nespresso model..!

Any recommended cafes in Palermo that offer nespresso coffee to drink there? "Nespresso Cafe & Patisserie "

PS ; No program yet to recycle the Nespresso Capsules?
I feel like the best coffee is the cup you enjoy drinking until the last sip. All up to personal preference. I lived in Chicago for many years and the small mom and pop coffee shops kept opening and I slowly began to realize I prefer them to Starbucks and the coffee I had been buying. Just like how I used to hate wine but now I'm a sommelier. Thing is to keep everything inclusive and respect when people might not like the same flavors you do. Nespresso is just fine. My dad still uses Folgers instant and when I visit him I drink it, gladly. Also, haven't seen a Nespresso Cafe but maybe a business venture for you? haha

I feel like the best coffee is the cup you enjoy drinking until the last sip. All up to personal preference. I lived in Chicago for many years and the small mom and pop coffee shops kept opening and I slowly began to realize I prefer them to Starbucks and the coffee I had been buying. Just like how I used to hate wine but now I'm a sommelier. Thing is to keep everything inclusive and respect when people might not like the same flavors you do. Nespresso is just fine. My dad still uses Folgers instant and when I visit him I drink it, gladly. Also, haven't seen a Nespresso Cafe but maybe a business venture for you? haha

OMG Folgers drip coffee my grandma used to prepare it ... LOL..
Well for taste of nespresso coffee check Croque Madame. Sorry to divert from Roasters..!

There's nothing wrong with Cuervo. It's hip young and cheaper...better atmosphere and great outdoor space. I go there literally every day -- except Mondays since they are closed :)

It was a sincere answer to your question, no need to make it a quarrel, certainly not my style.
Marketing is all over as soon as you get in from T's to cups what have you; basic Marketing 201 in college about product merchandise.
Regarding my taste buds, you might have a point. I will remember to have an account for taste on my next cup of coffee in April on my 68th country visit. I guess I have a long way to go.Thanks for the recommendation;-)

When you brought up the question I took the time to ask around, sorry if I killed your sales pitch
I really liked Padre coffee. By any change are you a smoker? Smokers have different accounts of tastes especially when it comes to coffee.

Padre Coffee, the place for great dark roast (French roast style) coffee. Now tipping into my 2nd Kilo of enjoyment of dark roasted beans.
And they deliver!
Find them on Facebook to work out your own:Padre Coffee.png
Padre Coffee Roasters & Beer
Jorge Luis Borges 2008, C1425 FFB, Buenos Aires

I really liked Padre coffee. By any change are you a smoker? Smokers have different accounts of tastes especially when it comes to coffee.
I'm not a smoker and it wasn't my favorite cup of Joe in town. But, even non-smokers have different tastes. One not superior to the other. Just preference.

Just received my delivery of 3/4 kg of dark French roast beans. Laying in for the siege that seem sure to come. On top they sent along one of their poppy seed bagels to try, since they said theirs are similar to a NY bagel. It looks like the real deal, will test it soon. If it's good, life here becomes complete, bagels and great coffee, what's not to like?!
All this may seem inconsequential given our circumstances, but it's important to appreciate each day we''re given and make the most of it.
Padre Coffee delivers, recommended.

Regrettably the bagel was less than interesting. Way less than interesting.

Regrettably the bagel was less than interesting. Way less than interesting.
Have you been to Sheikob's Bagels? It's at Uriarte 1386 and they have outstanding bagels. Not sure their operation status as of this posting (I'm stuck abroad and not in my beloved Buenos Aires). But his bagel's are divine. They have a Facebook page and surely Instagram also.

Just received my delivery of 3/4 kg of dark French roast beans. Laying in for the siege that seem sure to come. On top they sent along one of their poppy seed bagels to try, since they said theirs are similar to a NY bagel. It looks like the real deal, will test it soon. If it's good, life here becomes complete, bagels and great coffee, what's not to like?!
All this may seem inconsequential given our circumstances, but it's important to appreciate each day we''re given and make the most of it.
Padre Coffee delivers, recommended.
how does one arrange a delivery from them? Ive always liked their stuff and might need resupplying in the days ahead

Back