Best comprehensive health insurance?

Which is the best health insurance company?

• Swiss Medical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medicus

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • OSDE

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Hospital Italiano

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Hospital Aleman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMINT

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Kay

Registered
What is the best comprehensive health insurance provider, in your opinion? By best I mean...best access to the top hospitals, doctors, and good treatment and coverage of most any health problem that you happen to you (eg major accident, cancer, heart disease, etc)

I am currently with the British Hospital, which has been alright, but I'm not entirely happy with their service and I feel like it's too limited being just the British hospital (and I'm paying almost 200 pesos, so I'd gladly pay up to 300 or 400 for a better plan with the best doctors and hospitals)

I really appreciate any of your input and thank you in advance. I want to know that even if something serious happened I would have very good care.

Thanks!

Kay, I like Medicus, it serves me what I want. They have english speaking doctors (you just have to ask around for them). My dental coverage is very good, my laboratory coverage is very good and I go to the best labs. And though the rates go up and up, it is still affordable so far. I like the plan that I am in and at the end of the day - if it leaves me not wanting anything - it is good.
Try to look up Medicus and if your spanish is up to par, go to their office in Azcuenega - to get the details.
Swiss Medical leaves a nasty taste in my mouth (my personal opinion)! And I have no direct experiences with the other ones.

We have OSDE 410 plan. We pay about 800 pesos and the service is great.

We have OMINT. Can't say it is the "best" per the poll question, because we've only had this plan and have nothing to compare it to.

But, we're happy with it (the few times we've used it) and so far their customer service has been exceptional (something hard to find in AR). ;)

Try Medicus...$350 pesos per month per person...for almost everything.

I myself like Galeno. I've never had problems with them and the coverage is very good. They also cover you when you are travelling abroad.

CEMIC. If you have OSDE, certain plans may include CEMIC main centers. Clinics may not look as nice as hotels as the Swiss Medical clinics but they are the best professionals, I used to have Swiss Medical, then Galeno, then CEMIC, and now I have OSDE (no choice, that's my employer's choice) but still I can use CEMIC professionals.

I have Swiss Medical - no problems at all the few times I've had to use them.

My friends that are doctors here say OSDE is the best.

Back