Best dentist

Following up on a previous question...does he or any other dentist here work with Invisalign?
Thanks @Lorianne and @Silvie for the recommendation on this dentist, I went to see him yesterday and he was really excellent, a great recommendation. I asked him about Invisalign and he doesn't work directly on that, but there's a person who comes to his clinic once a month to provide those services. Sidenote he personally doesn't recommend it because it's only moving the superficial surface of the teeth, as opposed to braces which move the structure in a more permanent way, but anyway I'm still likely to get them. He wasn't able to give me any prices but if you contact his office to make an appointment with his colleague you can take it from there.

I will write to him and ask him
I'm sorry I don't think I replied. He doesn't directly, but has another dentist that he works with. email him and let him know. I already reached out and told him about you.

Again, SO sorry

Thanks @Lorianne and @Silvie for the recommendation on this dentist, I went to see him yesterday and he was really excellent, a great recommendation. I asked him about Invisalign and he doesn't work directly on that, but there's a person who comes to his clinic once a month to provide those services. Sidenote he personally doesn't recommend it because it's only moving the superficial surface of the teeth, as opposed to braces which move the structure in a more permanent way, but anyway I'm still likely to get them. He wasn't able to give me any prices but if you contact his office to make an appointment with his colleague you can take it from there.
I had Invisalign done in Chicago about a decade ago. It certainly moved my teeth—and permanently. This video may explain further.

I'm sorry I don't think I replied. He doesn't directly, but has another dentist that he works with. email him and let him know. I already reached out and told him about you.

Again, SO sorry
I was just wondering about this again. And now you answered my question! Thanks again for the data point.

Ill probably still wait a bit on going to see him out of an abundance of caution. But I'd like a local dentist to do my follow up on Invisalign. I also had them done about 10 years ago in Chicago (suburbs) and it worked really well for me. I had a retainer that got damaged during one of my trips here and I wasn't able to get it replaced. When I did finally get back to Chicago my dentist had retired and his practice was closed so I was kind of out of options other than starting over. So I left it. My teeth have settled back just a tiny bit but overall I still think its a grate approach over normal braces if its workable for the individual's situation.

Back