Best songs of Argentina

In 2009 I went to several live peformances of Sexteto Milonguero. Each time they played this song. I always assumed that it was a milonga but the everyone would go crazy dancing. Years later I discovered that it was a cuarteto by Rodrigo Bueno.
 
I shot a video of a subway performer years ago and never knew the name of the song. Today I looked up some of the lyrics to learn the name of the song.
 
Wow. Those are wonderful songs. I wanted to recreate the basic songs that gives an image of the Gaucho in the cordiliera near Mendoza. With all the electronic stuff going on. I Tought to myself why dont I do the opposite and create Chill.che the gaucho and his band playing near the campfire while waiting for the asado. I created everything, the text, the music and the beat with the help of A.I. Hope you like it. Leave a comment. Musicians are against A.I. I know, but they use so much technologies that the voices, the instruments, everything is not like its use to be.
Chill.che
 
I've been enjoying interpretations from the great Argentine guitarist Roberto Ausel who passed away this year. Here is a piece by Abel Fleury.

 
Wow. Those are wonderful songs. I wanted to recreate the basic songs that gives an image of the Gaucho in the cordiliera near Mendoza. With all the electronic stuff going on. I Tought to myself why dont I do the opposite and create Chill.che the gaucho and his band playing near the campfire while waiting for the asado. I created everything, the text, the music and the beat with the help of A.I. Hope you like it. Leave a comment. Musicians are against A.I. I know, but they use so much technologies that the voices, the instruments, everything is not like its use to be.
Chill.che
Everything is exactly like it used to be, if one has true talent. Plenty of performers are not using AI or AutoTune.
 
almost every song posted so far has been at least 20 years old. Some significantly older.
while I am a big fan of Rebelde, by Los Beatniks, which came out in 1966 and is considered to be the first true Argentine Rock song, I still go see new bands all the time, and I like a lot of music that is actually NEW.

Here are a couple of songs that came out quite recently.

 
Back
Top