Best source for week's events?

reeldee said:
I have been here for almost a year, and FINALLY, there is a site that gives you so much to do, in so many venues, that you will be juggeling to try and do it ALL. (I like doing it ALL!)

My Buenos Aires Travel Guide, <www.batravelguide.com> DOESN'T TRY AND SELL YOU ANYTHING, just great information, on everything from Polo to Pravda,
in English, with complete information. The site works, even if it didn't "turn blue".

Wipe (http://www.wipe.com.ar/) is a good one too! All the other ones I use have already been mentioned. Great thread, this one!!!

jojo123 said:
What is it? Is it the daily "espectaculos" section of Nacion or Clarin? Kind of a hassle to look every day...isn't there like a weekly rag or online thing with all the events, like TimeOut in NY?

Life. Walk around, talk with people, out there is something called life.

BASailor said:

Sometimes when you walk around and talk to people, they might think your crazy. If you go to a place where you are going to be entertained by a show or performance, you can meet other people who have the same interests as you and you wont seem so strange to randomly talk to them.

BASailor said:

Alternatively sit on the sofa, type into a laptop, tell everyone else how to live their life because you know better :D

Back