Best street to live on in Belgrano

We have a studio near Juncal and Callao and really like the area, but my wife's family lives in Belgrano. In retirement the plan is to live in BA four months a year, Maybe short term rent a little if it is worth it. Would like fresh pasta shops, local coffee shops or Starbucks, etc. fairly nearby. Might send kids to Univ of Belgrano at some point. Not too long a walk to subway helpful (I think that is the problem with Belgrano R), have been looking pretty hard at the area around Casa del Angel and Ol

Arcos (entre Jose Hernandez & Juramento)

Fair enough drink what you like. I’m more commenting having a Starbucks near, being at the top of your priorities of where to live seems a bit strange to me.

Fair enough drink what you like. I’m more commenting having a Starbucks near, being at the top of your priorities of where to live seems a bit strange to me.

I not only chose a location in Palermo close to a Starbucks, I chose one equidistant from 3 Starbucks locations, including one with late night hours, for a completely redundant system of acquiring Starbucks under any circumstances. And 3 more locations within walking distance for good measure. And I'm close to the subte to boot.

When I walk in, they already know my name and what coffee I want. Except when they confuse me with the other gringo and call me by his name.

Did I mention I'm a shareholder in SBUX??

I not only chose a location in Palermo close to a Starbucks, I chose one equidistant from 3 Starbucks locations, including one with late night hours, for a completely redundant system of acquiring Starbucks under any circumstances. And 3 more locations within walking distance for good measure. And I'm close to the subte to boot.

When I walk in, they already know my name and what coffee I want. Except when they confuse me with the other gringo and call me by his name.

Did I mention I'm a shareholder in SBUX??
perhaps you discovered the alternate end of the universe. the first of course was in Houston according to Lewis Black :)

Back