Best way of getting to Ezeiza

darmanad said:
captureil.png

Like most things you wrote, you are wrong!!!, if you weren't so lazy and make the effort to click in the link I left you wouldn't have the need to write such nonsense.

Please, do it next time for the benefit of everyone else, thanks.

I'm flying into EZE a week from tomorrow. Is the $98 peso charge per person or does it include all passengers in the cab? Thanks for the information.

taxi ezeiza is definitely the way to go. good, honest, professional, best prices. just go to their website instead of speculating.

mfowler said:
I'm flying into EZE a week from tomorrow. Is the $98 peso charge per person or does it include all passengers in the cab? Thanks for the information.

Yes it does, the $98 pesos includes all the passengers that can fit in the cab normally 3 to 4 people and their luggage if there is enough room in the boot of the cab of course.

Remember you have to do the booking with at least five hours in advance, by email or phone, you pay when arriving to the airport directly to the driver as is the case of a normal taxi.

Here is their web page: TAXI EZEIZA

Why this price? to avoid returning to the airport without passengers after they drop them at the city. All this is coordinated by radio from headquarters at the airport.

Good luck and bon voyage.

If taxi EZE charges 98 pesos for an initial ride from EZE to downtown it contradicts its web page price stated to be 130. If there are two different stops the price gets bumped up another approx 30 pesos.
98 pesos is the price of a second leg of a RT ride.

Darmanad is correct. It is 130 pesos from the airport to downtown. The return leg (from downtown to the airport) which may be just a one-way is 98 pesos. That is the price for the trip, not per passenger.

There is no need to book in advance for your airport/downtown trip- you can go directly to their stand- immediately after you exit out from customs through the doors into the main terminal, it is directly in front of you. When using them for the return leg, you should book in advance.

I do highly recommend them - I have (not wisely) left 2 things in the cab on 2 different trips - and both times, the drivers returned my expensive items.

While the 130 pesos may be the EZE Taxi price per cab ride from EZE to downtown point A, not per individual, there is an additional charge if the cab makes a stop at a second location (B). Not sure how much the additional charge is - I think about 30 pesos regardless of how close A is to B.

the trip TO ezeiza (98 pesos) does not have to be a "return" leg but can also be booked as a one-way.

i also highly recommend them. as citygirl says, you do not have to book a pickup at the airport in advance. just go to their stand, the last one as you come out, before you are in the arrival hall.

mariposa said:
the trip TO ezeiza (98 pesos) does not have to be a "return" leg but can also be booked as a one-way.

i also highly recommend them. as citygirl says, you do not have to book a pickup at the airport in advance. just go to their stand, the last one as you come out, before you are in the arrival hall.
When was the last time you paid 98 pesos for an EZE taxi starting from from EZE to downtown? Why does the above-linked EZE site (thanks to Lucas) state the fare to downtown is 130 pesos?

Back