Betting in Argentina

There used to be a couple of sites, one close to Once by the railway tracks on an underpass and another on Suipacha or Esmeralda and Corrientes.

Not a gambling man, only saw the places from the outside and wondered about them.

You can probably ask the nearest Lottery joint or Bingo to point you in the right direction.

ctru said:
You can bet at bet365. To deposit money you can use Paysafe cards, but they have to be bought in Argentina. But when you want to take out any winnings you have to be aware that 35% is taken off your net profit. That is probably the cut to the government.

Your better off using betfair and deposit your funds offshore, while doing the actual betting in Argentina.

But: I understand that Paysafe cards are denominated in ARS only hm? If so, I can not top up my USD account with the paysafe card... (I'm asking since when you choose paysafe method to deposit money, ARS are not offered).
And how do you make you withdrawls? I suspect it's not possible to withdraw money with the same card? Sending money to your bank account??
sorry, but information are very limited and my spanish is very poor so far
thanks!"

Sorry, it was bwin.com.ar, not bet365. you have to do everything in pesos; purchase paysafe in pesos and withdraw to a local account in pesos (minus 35% of your net profit).

Its a hazzel doing it like this. Like I mentioned its better if you have someone that can deposit funds in the States and you do the betting from Argentina.

ctru said:
You can bet at bet365. To deposit money you can use Paysafe cards, but they have to be bought in Argentina. But when you want to take out any winnings you have to be aware that 35% is taken off your net profit. That is probably the cut to the government.

Your better off using betfair and deposit your funds offshore, while doing the actual betting in Argentina.

ctru said:
Sorry, it was bwin.com.ar, not bet365. you have to do everything in pesos; purchase paysafe in pesos and withdraw to a local account in pesos (minus 35% of your net profit).

Its a hazzel doing it like this. Like I mentioned its better if you have someone that can deposit funds in the States and you do the betting from Argentina.

Super, now I understand. Hopefully very last questions to put together the puzzle. why are you not using a bank card directly to top up your bwin account when you are a holder of the bank account?
What is maximum amount for paysafe card? I found only some 200 ARS are possible??

ctru said:

I did not manage to subscribe due to
Given the Court's interpretation of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires made ​​to current regulations, we are unfortunately not able to offer our products to users connecting from the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires. To access the site, please go to a place outside the city of Buenos Aires and try again.

Regards,
Your bwin team

Something new??? thanks

Tom666 said:
Super, now I understand. Hopefully very last questions to put together the puzzle. why are you not using a bank card directly to top up your bwin account when you are a holder of the bank account?
What is maximum amount for paysafe card? I found only some 200 ARS are possible??

You just buy 10 card of 100 pesos and deposit them, worked for me.

Try to use getcocoon.com to get around the city betting ban.

Back