Beware of PETS VENTURA - High Prices for Bad Service

brainbaires said:
As a lawyer, my suggestion is, before you post about any company somewhere, in special this kind of site that gives bad reputation to companies, be sure that what you are talking about is a reflection of the truth and that you can prove it. If you are incorrect or have not support for what are you going to do, they can sue you and for sure in the end will be a big loss in your end, not theirs.
Because a friend of yours said something or because you heard somewhere or because YOU think that company "X" has abusive prices, is not legally enough.
Good luck!

I know nothing about this company and wouldn't post anything about anybody. It's a suggestion for people who have been wronged and can prove it. Nothing else. Being a lawyer you should be able to interpret what I posted or maybe your comprehension isn't up to par.......oh wait are you going to sue me for saying that? Give me a break?

fifs2 said:
Perhaps the OPs issues stem from not understanding what the company was offering..if the CEO´s appalling English is anything to go by...I can barely understand what he´s saying here...

Maybe you have a problem with understanding the language... For me the message was very clear, I cannot understand why you barely understood. I assume that if your Spanish as is good as your English, you possible have loads of problems about this matter here.

fifs2 said:
Perhaps the OPs issues stem from not understanding what the company was offering..if the CEO´s appalling English is anything to go by...I can barely understand what he´s saying here...

Just to follow your silly way of answering I will give you my perception of your post: it sounds very strange for me that you cannot understand the message, it is very, very clear... Maybe the problem is not in the writer but in the reader. I hope your understanding of Spanish is better than your understanding of English or for sure living in Argentina you are having loads of problems!

Come on, fifs2, let's try to keep some level here!! Do you really think that this kind of answer you put will add something to this issue here? I guess people have more to do than to read to you trying to humiliate someone because of bad writing. How about you try to find a real based and intelligent answer to quote?

I just got into the website and my wish is to find interesting tips for me living in Argentina. Not to be loaded with quotes and re quotes about nothing. Sorry, but if there is someone that regulates this should be here right now to give an end. We have much more to do.

Roni said:
We figure these companied before it happen.

Unfortunately, who ever write here, and I know the people that are driving the compain, were contracted a service and they received 100% of what they ordered. All is documented including their signatures on the services they bought, emails, and voice messages.

What they are trying is to get free and illegal service which no company in the world will agree to offer. Nevertheless , PetsVentura offered to assist "them" "free of charge" in other words with no profit to the company. The only condition we put is to follow the Argentine laws which they were refused to.

PetsVentura is a large company that its operation covers few different continents and follow 100% the laws in each country. What I cannot not say the same about those people that are operate in Argentina without any legal documents.

As the CEO of PetsVentura I personally invite any one that claimed for misleading or bad services to place here their full names, full identification and not to hide behind nicknames. More, it is those people the right to claim under the law of the land where "they" have the legal opportunity to prove their points at the court.

I hope that people that read the baseless grounds will not buy into the low- end tactics. Common scene and honesty will win at the end.

Once again thanks for all the thousandths of loyal clients we have in Argentina and abroad.

Jim Anderson, CEO
PetsVentura Pet Relocation Solutions

Dear Jim or should I call you "brainbaires",

It's sad that it took me having to write a negative post about your company before you paid us any attention. Sorry, but you and your company deserve everything I said in my post. I take nothing back. I stand by my post 100%. If you have a problem or a solution then give me a call. But I know you will not. You will continue to ignore the situation and deny everything as you have done for months.

Think about it, we have better things to do with our time than write negative posts. I would only write such a post because I felt compelled to do so, nothing more. You left me no other choice.

The fact that you would come onto this thread and say that we wanted free and illegal services is a complete lie and a falsification of the truth. We only wanted what was right and what we paid for. It is also disgusting that you would try and spin the situation as if you are the victim and did nothing wrong. You know what you did and you know how you responded. Shame on you. You should have handled the situation like a courteous professional instead of being an arrogant snob who believes he is doing his clients a favor.

Think about this as well, for every one person that takes the time to write a negative review, how many other dissatisfied customers have there been who simply didn't take the time?

Common sense and honesty will most definitely win in the end - that's the reason I wrote my post. Anybody on this board is welcome to contact me and I will explain the full details about our horrible experience.

By the way, thanks for the "legal advise". We do know what we're talking about and do have the evidence to back it up. So if you want to sue somebody, be our guest. We'll be sitting by our phone waiting to hear from your lawyer.

Also, the fact that you would create a new user id "brainbaires" to give yourself support, shows just how low you are. Fortunately, everybody can see that it is the same person writing those posts. You are fooling nobody.

I don´t know who brainbaires is, or where he is from but English doesn´t seem to be his mother tongue so I do not understand why he criticizes ohers about their English...

Cali Expat said:
Dear Jim or should I call you "brainbaires",

It's sad that it took me having to write a negative post about your company before you paid us any attention. Sorry, but you and your company deserve everything I said in my post. I take nothing back. I stand by my post 100%. If you have a problem or a solution then give me a call. But I know you will not. You will continue to ignore the situation and deny everything as you have done for months.

Think about it, we have better things to do with our time than write negative posts. I would only write such a post because I felt compelled to do so, nothing more. You left me no other choice.

The fact that you would come onto this thread and say that we wanted free and illegal services is a complete lie and a falsification of the truth. We only wanted what was right and what we paid for. It is also disgusting that you would try and spin the situation as if you are the victim and did nothing wrong. You know what you did and you know how you responded. Shame on you. You should have handled the situation like a courteous professional instead of being an arrogant snob who believes he is doing his clients a favor.

Think about this as well, for every one person that takes the time to write a negative review, how many other dissatisfied customers have there been who simply didn't take the time?

Common sense and honesty will most definitely win in the end - that's the reason I wrote my post. Anybody on this board is welcome to contact me and I will explain the full details about our horrible experience.

By the way, thanks for the "legal advise". We do know what we're talking about and do have the evidence to back it up. So if you want to sue somebody, be our guest. We'll be sitting by our phone waiting to hear from your lawyer.

Also, the fact that you would create a new user id "brainbaires" to give yourself support, shows just how low you are. Fortunately, everybody can see that it is the same person writing those posts. You are fooling nobody.

I don't know who you are and I don't have any intention to know. I am not any "Jim" and my profile is not fake. I feel sorry that you misunderstood myself like this. Anyone can come and share her/his own thoughts about this mess.

I gave here some legal advises and I support my advises. And for what I see for what you wrote, whoever you are, I can give the same legal advise for you and the other company you are talking to. What I can say is that you are an "unknown" person and the other part is someone who we all know name, company and position.

Again I say, I don't believe this site should be use for this kind of waist of time. If the two of you have any issue, solve it yourselves alone. We (in this situation "customers" of this website) don't need to be here watching your garbage. For this you have the court, as this Jim said before.

Any doubt about my ID, you can contact me directly.
Wish you all the best.

Davidglen77 said:
I know nothing about this company and wouldn't post anything about anybody. It's a suggestion for people who have been wronged and can prove it. Nothing else. Being a lawyer you should be able to interpret what I posted or maybe your comprehension isn't up to par.......oh wait are you going to sue me for saying that? Give me a break?

Your words "I'd definitely post something about them on www.ripoffreport.com AND the Better Business Bureau. I am sick of companies that think they can do whatever they want with people's time and money......." are clear. At least for me. You maybe would not do it but you are clearly advising someone to do it.

And yes, maybe I "would" sue you. Good idea!

brainbaires said:
Your words "I'd definitely post something about them on www.ripoffreport.com AND the Better Business Bureau. I am sick of companies that think they can do whatever they want with people's time and money......." are clear. At least for me. You maybe would not do it but you are clearly advising someone to do it.

And yes, maybe I "would" sue you. Good idea!

Maybe you should learn to understand what my comment means because obviously your comprehension of it is little or non-existant.

"I'd definitely post something about them on www.ripoffreport.com AND the Better Business Bureau. I am sick of companies that think they can do whatever they want with people's time and money......."

This MEANS I would definitely post something about them and report them to the Better Business Bureau if it happened to me. It's not for me to report if I am not the victim and since I am not I would do the reporting. And keep in mind, and since you say you are a lawyer you should know this, retaliating against somebody for reporting them to an authority is illegal and called "hostile revenge" and that can cause the agressor serious civil and or criminal consequences.

I usually don't criticize an individual's English in casual conversation or discussion on this board. However, as he responded directly to a client and represented the company (is it really him?), atrocious grammar looks somewhat careless. Perhaps such carelessness is indicative of the way he runs the company.

At any rate, I think it would be helpful if both sides would go into what "illegal services" were requested. As this dispute is public, I think it would be helpful for all of the information to be out in the open so that potential clients can understand whether doing business with this company is a risk or not.

Back