Big Mac Argentina Among The World Cheapest !!!!

I thought the Argentinean beefs are somewhat much cheaper than the price of big macs shwing in the menus in above posts. Why can't the MCdonalds Argentina lower its prices somewhat more favourable for the Argentinos there? How much is a kg of the sorts of meat used in cooking up the big macs?

Ask Moreno :wub:

If you calculate future medical expenses, this is the most expensive meal one can ever have.
No wonder, that's is why Obama had to resort for the universal care to heal all the fat Americans! Back in the prime 70's in NYC, when I was then roaming the streets of the big apple, I could nor remember seeing these many fatsos rolling down the streets of NYC !

No wonder, that's is why Obama had to resort for the universal care to heal all the fat Americans! Back in the prime 70's in NYC, when I was then roaming the streets of the big apple, I could nor remember seeing these many fatsos rolling down the streets of NYC !

Obama isn't really going to acomplish universal healthcare. If it's obesity he wants to prevent I can think of 100 things that can(could have been) be done BEFORE it becomes (became) a public health issue. Fortunately they have a lot of sensitive people out there to care for the (sarcasm included)

Back in the seventies everything was not filled with high fructos corn syrup.

Obama isn't really going to acomplish universal healthcare. If it's obesity he wants to prevent I can think of 100 things that can(could have been) be done BEFORE it becomes (became) a public health issue. Fortunately they have a lot of sensitive people out there to care for the (sarcasm included)

If Mr. Obama fails achieve universal health care, it will be because of willful ignorance and obstructionism: http://tinyurl.com/nslfx2v. But he's off to a good start.

If Mr. Obama fails achieve universal health care, it will be because of willful ignorance and obstructionism: http://tinyurl.com/nslfx2v. But he's off to a good start.

Give it up. B.O. is moving forward with Syria attacks despite Russia's offers. When will you open your eyes? If it's a liberal and progressive president you want at least aim for one that's not a fake.

Give it up. B.O. is moving forward with Syria attacks despite Russia's offers. When will you open your eyes? If it's a liberal and progressive president you want at least aim for one that's not a fake.

You are not particularly adept at changing the subject.

McDonalds do not need to lower their prices here where, unlike US and Europe, it has a prestige about it. People dine there as a reward, not as a last choice therefore happily paying the augmented prices.

Back