Big room for rent in 3-bedroom Recoleta apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraG

Registered
Hey All,

One of our roommates is moving out at the end of the month and we are looking for someone to take her place. The apartment is 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and is centrally located on Las Heras and Billinghurst. The location is great, surrounded by verdulerias, cafes, restaurants and stores, within two blocks of Parque Las Heras, within 5 blocks of Alto Palermo, and walking distance to Plaza Francia and the parks of Palermo. Loads of buses go down our street so you you can get anywhere in the city simply by stepping out the front door. Though the apartment is located on a busy street, inside the apartment is completely silent and peaceful.

The apartment is furnished with a big, fully equipped kitchen, a living room and dining room, 1 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom, a brand new washing machine, TV w/ cable, Wi-Fi, and a phone to make local calls. The apartment has tall ceilings and wooden floors and all of the bedrooms have ceiling fans. The room for rent is $430USD/month and includes all bills and building expenses. The room is bright and airy with a big double bed, huge closet, full length mirror, desk, and a big window overlooking a garden. You would be sharing the apartment with two girls from the US, who have both lived here for at least a year and speak Spanish fluently. We are looking for someone who is responsible, easy going, neat, a non-smoker and preferably has plans to be here for more than a couple of months.

The room will be available February 1st. If you are interested please send me a PM!

Attachments

• IMG_3042.JPG
    IMG_3042.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3052.jpg
    IMG_3052.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3055.JPG
    IMG_3055.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 47
Hey I would also be interested in looking at the room just moved here from Ireland and plan to be here at least a year, my name is Andrew and I'm 29, you can facebook me or email me at [email protected], mucho gracias

Same here - PMs are still a bit tricky to work out. Currently living in Belgrano, need to move shortly. Drop me a mail if you can, [email protected] - and we can organise to catch up if it's still free.
Nick

LauraG said:
Hey All,

One of our roommates is moving out at the end of the month and we are looking for someone to take her place. The apartment is 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and is centrally located on Las Heras and Billinghurst. The location is great, surrounded by verdulerias, cafes, restaurants and stores, within two blocks of Parque Las Heras, within 5 blocks of Alto Palermo, and walking distance to Plaza Francia and the parks of Palermo. Loads of buses go down our street so you you can get anywhere in the city simply by stepping out the front door. Though the apartment is located on a busy street, inside the apartment is completely silent and peaceful.

The apartment is furnished with a big, fully equipped kitchen, a living room and dining room, 1 full bathroom and 1 half bathroom, a brand new washing machine, TV w/ cable, Wi-Fi, and a phone to make local calls. The apartment has tall ceilings and wooden floors and all of the bedrooms have ceiling fans. The room for rent is $430USD/month and includes all bills and building expenses. The room is bright and airy with a big double bed, huge closet, full length mirror, desk, and a big window overlooking a garden. You would be sharing the apartment with two girls from the US, who have both lived here for at least a year and speak Spanish fluently. We are looking for someone who is responsible, easy going, neat, a non-smoker and preferably has plans to be here for more than a couple of months.

The room will be available February 1st. If you are interested please send me a PM!
Hi
Is this room still available? I'm a British teacher over here learning Spanish and currently looking for a place to live in that area. If it's available, can you let me know if there is a convenient time for me to visit this weekend?

Thanks

Karen

The room has been rented already. Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back