Big Sale

These moving sales remind me of vultures fighting for the last remains of some dead animal.
:)

Yes I do, but there are about 3 people interested in it so far. I will send you a PM with my address.

Thanks Angelskywalker for making your books and movies available to me in your sale. I don't feel like a vulture when I can help lighten the load of a fellow traveller and give new life to things like books and movies. I could buy them new but used is more meaningful to me and as you said meaningful to the environment. Thanks for sharing and i encourage others to not feel embarrassed to advertise when they are leaving and need to lighten their bags. We all like to create a home here in BA with our favorite things but reality is that you can't and shouldn't just take it all with you.

Hello!

Anyone else fancy coming round this Sat 11am till 2pm? If so, send me a PM pls so that I can send my contact details.

Hi angel, is the dvd player still available? how much are you asking?
also, how much for the washer if it's still available?

Hi! I'd like to know if your washing machine is still available. If it is, how much is it? Thanks. Ivan Gonzalez

Back