Big/tall Size Clothes?

Jwmashek

Registered
It's starting to get colder and I'm realizing that I need some long sleeve shirts/more t-shirts in general for the upcoming months. I'm pretty tall and back home I usually buy shirt sizes in large-tall, instead of just large. I realize this might not be available down here, but I was wondering if anyone knows any place that sells big/tall sizes at reasonable prices.

There are several shops in Once that sell big/tall. Cant remember the Castellano phrase for this, but its amusing, as I recall. Take a bus to the Once station, on Pyurredon, walk a block towards the microcento, and start walking around- within a few blocks, there are thousands of clothing stores, including a few big and tall shops.

There is a shop called 'Big and Tall' on the corner of Santa Fe and Malabia. They are a chain. Good luck

yes I have been to that big and tall.... but bring a lot of pesos........... it aint cheap!!! but what is now days.....cheers

There's a big and tall shop in chinatown (Belgrano), near juramento and arribeños. It's been there for many years. Haven't been in yet, so I have no idea about quality or prices.

Back