Big trouble help!!!

AkBill said:
ive just come back from the supermaket with wihite wine
it didnt w ork and i paid 50 pesos to get out of their without waiting for the massive ferida line

whats the spanish word for bleach? thanks !!!!!@

Well on the bright side, you're going to have a stocked bar by the end of this.

OH m GOD.. my usual supermarket was closed, i ran two other closed, the third one just open.. i bought bleach... I used it... ALL STAINS GONE

i am so happy

I had no windows open, and i wa s standing on a high chair to clean the roof, and i was just pumping like 1.5 liters of bleach into it.. and im drunk and i suddenly felt light headed and fell to the floor

:cool: BUT I WASNT INJUREd. So i climbed up again and finished the job

I am so happy

im going to drink all the vodka
white wine
not the bleach

This is a hilarious image (now that everything is okay)! Bill, I was going to post that I've had plenty of painting experience and would be happy to give you a hand...then I read the whole thread and it appears that you've already solved your problem!

Maybe you should open the wine from now on...

Drink the bleach and tell us what happens!!!! This thread is too good to end.

AkBill said:
OH m GOD.. my usual supermarket was closed, i ran two other closed, the third one just open.. i bought bleach... I used it... ALL STAINS GONE

i am so happy

I had no windows open, and i wa s standing on a high chair to clean the roof, and i was just pumping like 1.5 liters of bleach into it.. and im drunk and i suddenly felt light headed and fell to the floor

:cool: BUT I WASNT INJUREd. So i climbed up again and finished the job

I am so happy

im going to drink all the vodka
white wine
not the bleach

Just another day in the life of a "half baked" dough boy.:p

Well I have more sad news

I was in a panic i cleaned everything wearing my favourite shirt, with all the bleach i used it got covered and it has now gone to shirt heaven

But thanks so much to everyone who helped me, i made it to a supermarket as the girl was sitting there yawning and closign, she gave me the look from hell when i ran in asking for 'lavandina'

You must be living right, bleach should work on a white wall, but if it had been another color the bleach probably would have taken a lot of the pigment with it. If for some reason it does have to be re-painted you would need to prime the areas where the stains are or when you apply the paint the stain might still bleed through. if you could get a close match on the color you could probably get away with just re-painting the one wall. Unless this is a big job you could do it yourself and save the hassle and expense of finding someone to do it for you. At worse you could offer the landlord some compensation i.e. equal to the cost of repainting the wall. In my experience most Argentinians aren't overly concerned with maintenance anyway and nothing might be said about the wall at all. I guess it depends on how bad the stain was or how particular the landlord is.

Espero que despues de tanta mala suerte por la explosion de la botella.... la mina estaba buena???

Exploding wine bottles!!! Wow, now I've heard everything... what was the brand and where did you buy it because I want buy some for a colleague.

Use your brain ! Wait, actually wait until tomorrow to use your brain.

You don't want to repaint all the room hence you'll have to find a white that matches exactly the existing white :
Go to Easy near the US Embassy & the Mosque, they have this machine that mixes different paint colors to get the exact match and ask the guy running it about your situation.

You'll probably have to buy a liter of white paint plus a small portion of grey and/or brown (I don't know, that's why you have to ask).

Now back home, try the white in a hidden place (behind a furniture), wait until it drys and see if it needs to be darkened. Little by little, add the darker color into the white and repeat the process until you get the color match.

You're done and to celebrate it, open a bottle of Champagne (no stains) not before having invited again the woman who now needs to be forgiven :eek: !

Back