Bills question?

kaheska

Registered
If I am one day late with a bill, can I still go and pay it at a kiosk or do I have to wait for the late payment letter? Bit confused with the process.

Thanks

not a problem, just go to pagofacil or rapipago , you won´t have problems

For some companies Pagofacil can not process late bills. In this case you will have to go to customer service center of this company and pay it there.

Check the back of the bill. Depending on who it's from you can usually pay late, most even have the 2o vencimiento date by which you can still pay at the rapipago/pagofacil/etc. locations. After that, most require you to go to their office to pay. I'm not sure they'll send a late payment letter, probably just cut the service and make you pay for a reconnect.

cujodu said:
Check the back of the bill. Depending on who it's from you can usually pay late, most even have the 2o vencimiento date by which you can still pay at the rapipago/pagofacil/etc. locations. After that, most require you to go to their office to pay. I'm not sure they'll send a late payment letter, probably just cut the service and make you pay for a reconnect.
In over 30 years I was never cut a service for being one day late, and I was always able to pay everything as usual with that minimum delay.

Back