Birth Tourism In Argentina

Aslam

Registered
Hello Everyone

My wife is 4 months pregnant and we want to give our child a better future thats why i am here. We have decided Argentina for Birth Tourism. But we have some questions and concerns.

1 - How much would it charge to deliver a child (without insurance) in private and public hospitals of BA? Normal and C-section?
2 - As we both are Pakistani and would be traveling to Argentina 3 months before the delivery i hope it doesn't effect the birth citizenship law?
3 - How hard is it for a Pakistani national to get Argentina tourist visa? any examples here?

We both are worried and scared about it, Is there anything that we should be worried about?

Thanks

Hi there, first you need to secure a Tourism Visa at the Consulate of Argentina with jurisdiction over your home address. It is not impossible for a Pakistani National to secure a Tourism Visa, however, it is true that Pakistani Nationals are considered to be a restricted nationality, therefore there is a lot of additional scrutiny when it comes to apply for any visa. Given that the main purpose of the visit is to give birth to a child in order to acquire Argentine Citizenship, the chances of rejection for that entry visa are high. There are other ways to explore. Take care!

Hello Everyone

My wife is 4 months pregnant and we want to give our child a better future thats why i am here. We have decided Argentina for Birth Tourism. But we have some questions and concerns.

1 - How much would it charge to deliver a child (without insurance) in private and public hospitals of BA? Normal and C-section?
2 - As we both are Pakistani and would be traveling to Argentina 3 months before the delivery i hope it doesn't effect the birth citizenship law?
3 - How hard is it for a Pakistani national to get Argentina tourist visa? any examples here?

We both are worried and scared about it, Is there anything that we should be worried about?

Thanks
1. The best public hospital for delivering a baby is the Durand. You have the best doctors but zero “hotel”.
2. No problems regarding the citizenship law.
3. Being pregnant your wife is difficult. Perhaps you can explore Brasil, Paraguay or Uruguay and then enter the country without visa. Having a native child there is no way of deportation.

If your wife gives birth in any Mercusur member country (Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay or Paraguay) your child will have unrestricted transit across all member nations, so your best bet would be Paraguay in terms of ease of entry.
In any of those countries, how you got there, for what purpose and even your legal status are IRRELEVANT. If your child is born on any of those countries, he/she will be a national and that is the end of the story.
One thing to keep in mind is that South American countries are REALLY dramatically different from Pakistan in terms of culture and behavior, and depending of your level of religious fervor, adjustment can be extremely challenging, to say the least.

Back